40 Hour Hazwoper Training - Indiana
Meets the requirements of OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120
Our comprehensive 40 hour hazwoper training program encompasses all aspects of hazardous waste operations. Our 40 hour hazwoper training covers:
- Health and safety programs
- Site characterization and analysis
- Appropriate site control procedures
- Employee training requirements (29 CFR 1910.120 [e])
- Engineering controls, work practices, and personal protective equipment for employee protection
- Monitoring procedures and requirements
- Informational programs
- Procedures for handling drums and containers
- Decontamination procedures
- Procedures for emergency response by employees at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Illumination requirements
- Sanitation practices at temporary workplaces
40 Hour Hazwoper Training Near Indiana
Whether you are in Indiana or simply nearby, Safety Training Services' training courses are mobile and ready when & where you are!
Click here to view or download a PDF of the course overview for our 40 hour hazwoper training!
(Note for all of our 40 hour hazwoper training courses)
A change of clothing (shorts and a shirt) is recommended. Our courses are hands-on and may include wearing full PPE (including hazmat suit). It may be more comfortable for some to change into clean clothes when returning to the classroom on those days.