40-Hr HAZWOPER Training*
Hazardous Waste Operations & Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) is a 40-hour class that mixes hands-on training and lecture and is geared for all employees who work at hazardous waste sites. Meets the requirements of OSHA's 29 CFR 1910.120.
Safety Training Services, Inc. has developed a comprehensive training program that encompasses all aspects of hazardous waste operations. This HAZWOPER training covers:
- Health and safety programs.
- Site characterization and analysis.
- Appropriate site control procedures.
- Employee training requirements (29 CFR 1910.120 [e]).
- Engineering controls, work practices, and personal protective equipment for employee protection.
- Monitoring procedures and requirements.
- Informational programs.
- Procedures for handling drums and containers.
- Decontamination procedures.
- Procedures for emergency response by employees at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites.
- Illumination requirements.
- Sanitation practices at temporary workplaces.
Click Here to download a PDF of the course overview