8-Hr. HazMat Training for Managers
8-Hour Management and Supervisor Training - An 8-hour program tailored for managers and supervisors of employees who are engaged in hazardous waste operations. Meets the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.120.
Safety Training Services, Inc. offers a thorough course designed for managers and supervisors of employees engaged in hazardous waste operations. During this program, participants will participate in the development of a site-specific safety and health program. The topics that are covered by this course include development of a:
• Site-specific health and safety program.
• Site-specific safety and health plan.
• Employee training programs and requirements.
• Personal protective equipment program.
• Spill containment programs.
• Health hazard procedures and recovery techniques
Click Here to download a PDF of the course overview