On-Scene Incident Commander
On-Scene Incident Commander - An 8-hour program for all personnel who will assume control of the incident scene beyond the first responder awareness level. Personnel attending this training must have completed a 24-Hour First Responder Operations program. Meets the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.120 (q).
Safety Training Services, Inc. offers a thorough course in hazardous materials training at the on-scene incident command level. After attending this course, participants will:
- Know how to implement the employer's incident command system.
- Know how to implement the employer's emergency response plan.
- Know and understand the hazards and risks experienced by employees working in chemical protective clothing.
- Know how to implement the local emergency response plan.
- Be familiar with the state emergency response plan and the Federal Regional Response Team.Know and understand the importance of decontamination procedures.
Click Here to download a PDF of the course overview