Personal Protective Equipment Training - This 2-hour program applies to employers whose jobs require that they wear protective equipment to protect them against hazards of processes, environment, chemical hazards, radiological hazards, or mechanical irritants. Meets the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.132.
Safety Training Services, Inc. will conduct a training program designed to assist employers in complying with the revised OSHA Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Standard (29 CFR 1910.132). The program is designed to give employees an overview of the basic personal protective equipment requirements associated with head, eye/face, hand, and foot protection. Each selected employee will be trained to:
- Determine when personal protective equipment is necessary.
- Determine what personal protective equipment is necessary.
- Know how to properly don, doff, adjust, and wear personal protective equipment.
- Know the limitations of personal protective equipment.
- Know the proper care, maintenance, useful life and disposal of the personal protective equipment.
Click Here to download a PDF of the course overview