Confined Space Entry (Construction Industry) Training (For Entrant, Attendant, Supervisor)
Confined Space Entry Training (for Construction Industry) is for all personnel who serve as entrants, attendants or supervisors in a permit-required confined space entry within the construction industry. This satisfies the guidelines of 29 CFR 1926.1200 Subpart AA.
Safety Training Services, Inc. presents a comprehensive program covering how to safely enter a confined space and/or serve as an entry attendant in accordance with regulatory requirements of the Construction Industry Standard and good management practices. This program takes up to 8 hours to complete. After attending this class participants will:
- Know the hazards that may be encountered during entry and the signs, symptoms and consequences of exposure.
- Know about the equipment necessary for safe confined space entry.
- Understand the Roles of Management of the Host Employers and Controlling Contractors.
- Understand communication procedures and the importance of exiting the space when conditions warrant or an alarm sounds.
- Understand the entry permit and the information that must be listed or added as needed.
- Know about self-rescue and attendant rescue techniques.
- Understand the basis and basics of OSHA standard 29 CFR 1926.1200 Subpart AA Standard.
Click Here to download a PDF of the course overview
Click Here if you are looking for Confined Space Entry for General Industry Training