Hazardous Chemical Transportation (Formerly DOT HM-126F) Training
Hazardous Chemical Transportation Training - This 4-hour class applies to employees involved in shipping and the packaging of hazardous materials and transportation of these materials by means of over-the-road, railway, aircraft, or vessel. Meets the requirements of: PHMSA Code of Federal Regulations (Title 49, Subpart H, Parts 172.700-172.704).
Safety Training Services, Inc. has developed a comprehensive training program that encompasses all aspects of the training requirements for "Hazardous Materials Employees" under the amendment to the hazardous materials regulations. This program covers:
- Overview of HM-172.704.
- Hazardous materials table.
- Shipping papers.
- Labeling of hazardous materials.
- Packaging and marking.
- Loading and segregating materials.
- Placard requirements.
- Safety training overview.
- DOT Emergency Response Guide.
- Properties of hazardous materials.
- DOT classifications of hazardous materials.
- Basic emergency response actions.
Click Here to download a PDF of the course overview