40-Hr. HAZWOPER Training*
OSHA Compliance Training Program Options Hazardous Waste Operations (HAZWOPER)(29 CFR 1910.120 [b]-[o]) 40-Hour OSHA Training - This 40-hour class mixes hands-on training and lecture and is geared for all employees who work at hazardous waste sites. Meets the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.120.
Emergency Response for General Industries and Municipalities (29 CFR 1910.120 [q]) 40-Hour Hazardous Materials Technician - This 40-hour program is for all personnel who respond to releases or potential releases for the purpose of stopping the release. Over 60% of the class features hands-on training. Meets the requirements of 29 CFR 1910.120 (q).
Safety Training Services, Inc. has developed a comprehensive training program that encompasses all aspects of hazardous waste operations. This HAZWOPER training covers:
- Health and safety programs.
- Site characterization and analysis.
- Appropriate site control procedures.
- Employee training requirements (29 CFR 1910.120 [e]).
- Engineering controls, work practices, and personal protective equipment for employee protection.
- Monitoring procedures and requirements.
- Informational programs.
- Procedures for handling drums and containers.
- Decontamination procedures.
- Procedures for emergency response by employees at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites.
- Illumination requirements.
- Sanitation practices at temporary workplaces.
Click Here to download a PDF of the course overview